Details: Activities Aide
- Transports residents to and from activities and lead various activities as requested by Director
- Deliver mail/packages/newsletters/flowers to residents’ rooms and assist residents with mail, etc if needed
- Document residents’ participation in all activities
- Provide in-room visits to residents and provide assistance – i.e. assist with writing letters/reading their mail, play music, etc.
- Must have a High School education or a GED and have a genuine interest in the elderly. Must be able to organize and initiate individual activities.
- Varied shifts are required, along with being able to work every other weekend