You are here
Assist residents with memory impairment to participate in individual/group activities that will improve their quality of life.
- Lead various activities as outlined by the Program Coordinator, including, but not limited to programs such as Music and Memory, aromatherapy, activities that include nature, children, pets, dolls and others as appropriate to the needs of the residents
- Assist residents to eat according to their abilities; offer snacks as appropriate
- Document residents activities as directed – both group and individual
- Experience in caring for and an interest in and love for people, especially the elderly and persons with memory impairment
- Ability to work independently to organize, initiate, direct and carry out individual activities
- Must be able to work all shifts – 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm and 1pm to 9pm