You are here
Summary of the Welty Home Housekeeper position:
Provides housekeeping services to the residents of The Welty Home as well as for the general living area, public restrooms, and offices.
- Cleans resident rooms weekly, including bathroom, sink area, furniture, change sheets on bed, vacuum carpets.
- Checks resident room refrigerator weekly, wipe out refrigerator as needed, at least monthly; defrosts as needed
- Cleans public restrooms daily
- Cleans offices weekly
- Cleans kitchenette/family room daily, including mop vinyl floor and vacuum carpet
- Cleans refrigerator in kitchenette weekly
- Cleans chapel weekly
- Cleans common areas daily
- Cleans elevator, including track, weekly
- Sweeps & mops inside stairwells weekly
- Spot cleans fabric on chairs and on carpet as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Administrator or Manger.
High School diploma or equivalent
Professional housekeeping experience helpful, but not required
Neat, clean appearance
Ability to communicate with residents, families, and other staff members
Walking, bending, standing most of the day.