Our dedicated staff, including nurses who are on duty around the clock, are committed to the physical, emotional, and spiritual care of our residents.
The distinctive mid-century modern building has 52 private rooms, each with a private bath, small refrigerator, and wall safe. All the rooms have generous windows that overlook a verdant wooded area or Welty’s attractively landscaped grounds.
A sample floorplan of the Welty Home properties.
Welty Home Advantages
- Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Staff members who treat residents with kindness and respect
- Home-cooked meals served in our beautiful dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Quality of Life
- Daily Mass in our own chapel
- Regular activities and trips
- Full-service beauty salon on site
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments
- Lovely gardens and comfortable common areas for socializing
Commitment to Excellence
- Welty consistently earns outstanding reviews on its government licensing survey.
- Staff genuinely care about residents and do their best to make every interaction with them helpful, pleasant, and kind.
Continuum of Care
- Welty Home is part of a range of senior living options provided by the nonprofit Welty Corporation.
- Residents in any Welty residence are able to move easily to another Welty property if their needs or preferences change.
Extensive renovations over the past few years have added to the elegance and comfort of Welty Home’s rooms, baths, and common areas.
We invite you to come and see life at Welty Home.
To arrange a visit to Welty Homes, call Tess Gaudino at 304.242.5233 or schedule a tour online