Kind and caring staff work to promote the overall well-being of each resident
Nurses on duty in every unit around the clock
Healthy, delicious meals prepared fresh by our talented chefs
Daily Mass in our beautiful chapel
Private and semi-private rooms
Beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens
Daily activities and regular entertainment
Social workers who genuinely care about the welfare of our residents
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available in-house
- Medical services provided in-house
- Regular visits by medical specialists, including podiatrists and psychiatrists
- Social workers on staff to assist residents and families
- Pharmacy services are provided through the Wheeling Hospital Pharmacy and a fulltime staff pharmacist.
- Transportation to medical appointments at no additional charge.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our resident chaplain, Rev. Paul Cabrita, S.M., celebrates Holy Mass every day in our beautiful chapel. Families and others are always welcome to attend.
- Sunday Mass – 11:45 a.m.
- Daily Mass – 11:55 a.m.
Extraordinary Ministers of Communion take the Holy Eucharist to residents’ rooms every day beginning at 10:30 a.m. Anointing of the sick takes place quarterly. Our Chaplain is available to visit with any resident and family member who desires to see him.
Other Church Services
Protestant worship services are conducted by local ministers every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. in our chapel. Families and others are welcome to attend.
- Daily games, exercise classes, crafting and socials
- Monthly candlelight dinners
- Regular entertainment
- Excursions to sporting events, music in the park and other events for residents who are able to travel
- Recreational materials including books movies, puzzles and games available for residents and families
- Families are welcome to bring pets to visit residents in designated areas on our first floor. You must bring along a current copy of your pet's shot record.
Residents’ families may reserve the Activities Room for birthdays, anniversaries and other private events. Upon request, beverage service, dishware and paper products can be provided free of charge to residents and their families.
Dining with Residents
Family and friends are welcome to join residents for a meal in the activities room or in their room for a nominal fee; please let the nurses on the resident’s floor know a day in advance.