The Welty Apartments offer 94 one- or two-bedroom apartments in two buildings, the Clara Welty Apartments, and the Bertha Welty Apartments. The apartment buildings are situated within a city block of each other, near public transportation, churches, shopping and health services. Both are secure residences, accessible to residents through a key tag entry system.
Services & Amenities
- Attractive, well designed living spaces
- Friendly and considerate neighbors
- Security. For residents’ safety and privacy, the buildings are accessible through a key tag entry system. Residents can admit their visitors without leaving their apartments thanks to an intercom and buzzer system.
- Plenty of activities and excursions
- Emergency assistance. Every apartment is equipped with emergency alert pull cords in the bathroom and bedroom; residents are also given emergency alert necklaces to wear if they choose.
- Priority access to other Welty properties. If residents’ health status changes, they receive preference over other applicants at Welty Home, our assisted living residence, and at Good Shepherd, our long-term and skilled care center.
- Kind and helpful staff
- Free transportation to medical appointments, shopping and excursions.
- Great location near public transportation, churches, shops and medical offices.
- Housekeeping services
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor furnishings that enable residents to gather and socialize
- Chapels. Each building features a small chapel that provides frequent opportunities for residents to attend Mass. Residents are also invited to attend Mass celebrated at 8 a.m. daily at nearby Welty Home.
Example 1-bedroom floorplan
Example 2-bedroom floorplan
For information or to schedule a tour, call Betty Toland at 304.242.5820 or